Thursday, April 23, 2009

it's just the 4th day of sch, my bad habit is backkk i skipped school today :D i'm so glad dad and mum went t work early and w the help of brother i went home t sleep heh

i is very tiredz this week. sch, out, home, sleep. went t sch on Monday finally i met B, she's still the nicest t me hahaha. hmmz went around the sch other friends who saw me were like asking why am I in sch, saying when am I going t skipped class again lol their dream came true today! haha! Jessica came t look for me at Woodlands on Tuesday. she turn str8 and being girl girl alrdy! i is super very bery shocked! lol hmmz so dinner w her and we watched Handsome Suit, we managed t laugh our ass out, then Pasar Malam at CausewayPoint it reminded me of DD ok hmmz. did FYP in sch on Wednesday, couldnt met Jiaxin tsk is disappointed but managed t met Jodie for dinner in the evening fabulous evening lol saw ChinChin on the bus hmmz topics between us were limited alrdy. hmmz ok..

today i is lazy plus eggcited for the hairdo in the afternoon w Jodie, so I skipped sch lol gd excuse right, yes I know haha

friday tmr whr shall I go hmmz finally last day for the sch week woah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me A Secret ok