Thursday, May 28, 2009

怎样的我才能让你更想念?

"I remember those days, when we used to glance at each other and realize there's so much more to it. I remember those days when we smiled constantly. Remember those days when i didn't tell anyone how i felt so that i could keep all the joy to myself. Remember those days when you would whisper the sweetest words making me break into the stupidest giggle followed by yours. Those days when all i wanted was to see you smile knowing that you were saving 'em for me. Those days when i passed by you, and that was all it took to make me happy. Days when you called me on the phone just to hear my voice and I would do the same too. Those days when i didn't mind sharing my heart with you knowing that you would return yours back to me. Its like finding nemo, he disappears, his dad whom loves him so much he goes looking for him. Well its the same, lost you. But i'm never going to give up, because one day i know i will find you again. I hope i will find you again."

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! i miss u and jodie so much :( Tht photo was so long ago!! i miss u twooo!!!!! meet after my exams ok?????!!!!! u better be fine hor my dear! MWACKMWACK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to VANESSAAAA: hi cute haha i miss you too hmmz that was the first time we went out tgt just the two of us lol yes sure when are your exams ending? i skipped sch today therfore my holidays starts today haha hmmz i trying v hard t be fine yah. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG MAN !!!! I LAUGHING AT MYSELF LA HAHAHAHAHAHAAH SEE THE PHOTO LMAO !!! HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA WA HOLIDAY START ALRD AH =D
    KKK SUPPER SOON AH TSKTSK =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Jodie: hahaha, see how happy your smile was anot! hmmz when is the soon soon ah lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me A Secret ok