Sunday, May 17, 2009

knocked down

ytd night is scary plus eggciting i thot i'm going t die within seconds i got knocked down flew a lil rolled t the kerb side and landed like over-turned tortoise. i'm glad i pushed yuwen away and luckily i only suffered from bruises all over my leg, back and a swelling knee that hurts like nobody business tsk tsk. quite a commotion i hate t say this but how can malays behave this way in this manner i suddenly feel we are so right t call them malay dogs? that malay female driver damn guailan i hope she gets her license revoked forever and ever. i got dad and mum so worried being sent t CGH A&E i got wheeled in my v first time dont know why kept trembling but ya i was angry sad excited a lil mixed feelings. DD and some others came when i was at 444 road side v glad t see her but ya it's not what i'm thinking afterall at least she came phew i only rmb i held her hands tight when she came t me

on the brighter side before i got knocked down, i was at Marina Barrage w brenda and yuwen we did busking again and sales was tremendously great i is v tiredz after the whole thing and and and i saw Cute when the performances ended v exhilarated! oh ya i see fireworks ytd! it was just above my head way up high v beautifulllll

tsk brenda didnt let me t work today later im so bored at home now my knee v pain sigh just my luck! and the paramedics cut open my MNG jeans t check my wounds oh thr goes my jeans lol and DD said my right leg swell like pig leg lol

2 comments:

Tell Me A Secret ok