Thursday, May 7, 2009

it's not what you're thinking

i is worried i rushed back asap i'm glad you're fine i realized conversations were weird languages were not the same as before i admit my tears are just right flowing out soon when words were swear-ed those that i wont hear you say t me before but ok i manage t keep it back v much i walked away but walked back again oh my i felt bad walking away at first and i threw my temper again when i heard what i didnt like i slammed the door i think it's my first i wonder why i did that i'm really sorry actually hmmz the distances took is v silence i wanted t blabber like how i used t but i suddenly forgotten how t ok at least we smiled at the end w saying thankyou

A goodbye isn't painful,
unless you're never going to say hello again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me A Secret ok